Cheese, tomato and spinach pockets
GREEN (ACT & SA) / Everyday (NSW)
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 6 slices of reduced fat cheese cut in half or 125g grated reduced fat cheese
- 120g baby spinach
- 12 x 10 inch wholegrain wraps
- Lay out all the wraps and place a slice of tomato in the centre of each one, followed by half a slice of cheese and a small handful of spinach, keeping it all in the centre of the wrap.
- Fold the edges in on all sides to form a square pocket.
- Turn the wraps over and toast in a sandwich press for 5 minutes or until golden.
Recipe tested by JG October 2016
Download and print this recipe: Cheese, tomato and spinach pockets