05/12/2013 Canteen recipes, Everyday, GREEN, Healthy Eating, Help for Parents, Hot meals, Party food ideas, Recipes, Snacks
- 1.5 kg or 20 small potatoes (e.g. baby Coliban)
- 200g reduced fat cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Wash, (do not peel) and cut the small potatoes into halves. Boil until cooked using stovetop or microwave.
- Place potatoes on a tray lined with baking paper and top each potato with 10g reduced fat cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts (approximately 15 minutes at 180°C).
- Serve half a potato on a napkin.
Top with cracked pepper and chives.
|Per serve (45g)||Per 100g|
|Fat- Total (g)||1.2||2.8|
|Fat- Saturated (g)||0.7||1.7|
|Carbohydrate- Total (g)||4.8||11|
|Carbohydrate- Sugar (g)||0.2||0.4|