Berry frozen yoghurt
05/12/2013 Canteen recipes, Everyday, GREEN, Healthy Eating, Help for Parents, Party food ideas, Recipes, Snacks
- 1kg reduced fat strawberry yoghurt
- 250g mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 15 x 80ml iceblock moulds or plastic cups
- 15 plastic spoons or wooden iceblock sticks
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into 15 iceblock moulds or plastic cups.
- Place in wooden sticks (if desired) and place on a tray in the freezer overnight.
|Per serve (85g)||Per 100g|
|Fat- Total (g)||0.2||0.2|
|Fat- Saturated (g)||0.1||0.1|
|Carbohydrate- Total (g)||9.1||11|
|Carbohydrate- Sugar (g)||9.1||11|