Bite-sized fruity yoghurt drops
Makes 36 drops or 12 serves
- 750g reduced fat plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 250g fresh or frozen strawberries, hulled and washed
- 3-4 icecube trays (depending on capacity)
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a blender, place 250g yoghurt and strawberries, and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into ice-cube moulds.
- Rinse and dry blender.
- Place 250g yoghurt and blueberries into blender, and bled until smooth. Pour mixture into ice-cube moulds.
- With remaining yoghurt, pour into icecube moulds.
- Place icecube trays into freezer for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Remove drops from trays and serve one of each flavour together.
This is a great way to use any leftover fruit or yoghurt you may have left.
Try changing the flavours by substituting berries with other summer fruit such as mango, banana, passionfruit or mixed berries.
|Per serve (95g)||Per 100g|
|Fat- Total (g)||1.1||1.1|
|Fat- Saturated (g)||0.7||0.7|
|Carbohydrate- Total (g)||6.7||7.0|
|Carbohydrate- Sugar (g)||6.7||7.0|