Position Vacant: Canteen Manager, Lisarow High School
Lisarow High School is seeking a Canteen Manager to oversee the operation of our school canteen. The job requires an enthusiastic leader to plan, lead, organise, control and evaluate the day to day operations of the canteen.
Employment Conditions – Casual – Approximately 30 hours per week. Rate of pay in accordance with the Fast Food Industry Award 2010.
- Demonstrated experience in school canteen/hospitality management.
- Demonstrated ability to menu plan to produce healthy, nutritious and economically priced food to meet the requirements of the NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Stock management processes including ordering.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with the capacity to organise and train volunteers.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic financial and business management.
- Safe Food Handling Supervisor certificate.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and rapport to interact with students/customers
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy using MS Office applications Excel, Word and Internet with willingness to learn new software packages
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Working with Children check before appointment to the position.
- Certificate 4 in Hospitality or a related Certified Qualification
- Experience in business promotions and marketing.
- Experience with Flexischools or equivalent
- Applicants should be able to address the Essential Criteria and provide names and contact details of at least 2 Referees.
Applications close: Midnight 1st April 2019
Apply by email to The Secretary, Michelle O’Connor, with the subject line “Canteen Manager Application”
This position has been posted by:
LISAROW HIGH SCHOOL P&C ASSOCIATION
2 The Ridgeway, Lisarow, NSW, 2250
ABN: 82 950 368 927
PH: 02 4328 4599