Carrot and Zucchini slice
28/07/2015 Canteen Advice, Canteen recipes, Healthy Eating, Help for Parents, Hot meals, Lunchbox, Recipes, Snacks
- Olive oil spray
- 10 zucchinis, grated
- 4 carrots, grated
- 2 brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup extra light olive oil
- 2 cups grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease (with olive oil spray) and line a 22cm base measurement cake pan.
- Combine zucchini, carrot and onion in a bowl. Add flour, eggs, oil and cheese. Season and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into cake pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.