Cheesy Sweet Corn Cups
GREEN (ACT & SA) / Everyday (NSW)
Makes 10 serves, Serving size: ½ cup (approx. 90g)
- 5 cups frozen or canned corn corn
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheese, to sprinkle
- Defrost the frozen corn or rinse the canned corn.
- Transfer the corn into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and poke a few holes in the wrap with a fork.
- Place dish in the microwave and cook on high for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the excess water from the bowl before evenly distributing into cups to serve.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each corn cup. Let cool for a few minutes before serving with a spoon.
- Mexican corn cup: Instead of sprinkling with grated cheese, mix chipotle sauce and parmesan cheese through the cooked corn.
- Corn could also be cooked on the stove.
For a printable version click here