Chicken, chickpea and feta salad
28/07/2015 Everyday, GREEN, Healthy Eating, Help for Parents, Lunchbox, Recipes, Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 200g chickpeas
- 200g chicken breast
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 4tbs reduced vinaigrette (optional)
- sliced mild chilli for a kick (optional)
- Spray fry pan with olive oil or canola oil.
- Pan fry chicken breast, then slice thinly.
- Mix together spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumber and capsicum and top with chicken and feta.
- Top with vinaigrette just before serving (or add a small container to the lunch box).