Chicken & Cheese Yes Please Roll
Makes 4 sandwich rolls
- 2 cups, chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup, reduced fat tasty cheese, grated
- ¼ cup, reduced salt barbecue sauce
- 4 wholemeal long bread rolls
- Preheat the grill to 180°C
- Cut the rolls lengthways
- Spread a tablespoon of sauce on each one, then place ¾ cup of chicken along the roll. Top with ¼ cup of cheese
- Place under the grill until the cheese melts.
- Fold the bread roll over and serve warm.
Variations: Provide options to have the roll on multigrain or white bread.
For a printable version of this recipe click here