GREEN (ACT & SA) / Everyday (NSW)
Makes 4 serves, Serving size: 250mL
NSW Portion size limit = 300mL (primary schools) and 500mL (secondary schools)
- 500mL reduced-fat chocolate milk
- 2 cups of chocolate milk ice cubes (You will need 500mL of reduced-fat chocolate milk to make approximately 2 cups of ice cubes)
- Place chocolate milk & chocolate ice cubes into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide into cups.
- This can be done with any flavoured milk – e.g. strawberry, vanilla, caramel
- Flavoured-milk ice cubes can also be used to blend into smoothies, served in plain or flavoured milk, or served as a frozen treat by themselves!
- Visit the HKA webpage on frozen milk: https://healthy-kids.com.au/can-freeze-milk-past-use-date/
For a printable version of this recipe click here