Garlic and/or herb torpedos
- 18 wholemeal or whole grain long torpedo rolls
- 50g minced garlic or mixed dried herbs
- 180g polyunsaturated margarine
- Split each roll in half.
- Mix minced garlic and margarine together.
- Lightly spread 1teaspoon of mixture over cut side of roll OR spread margarine and sprinkle lightly with herbs.
- Place rolls in pie warmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve whole or cut into smaller pieces.
Alternative breads to use: wholemeal Lebanese bread or pita bread, Turkish bread, whole grain or wholemeal rolls of different shapes and sizes.
|Per serve (30g)||Per 100g|
|Fat- Total (g)||2.9||9.3|
|Fat- Saturated (g)||0.5||1.5|
|Carbohydrate- Total (g)||12||38|
|Carbohydrate- Sugar (g)||0.9||2.7|