GREEN ACT / EVERYDAY NSW
Makes 8 serves
- 6 cups blackberries, frozen
- 1.2kg Greek plain yoghurt, reduced-fat
- 2 tsp. Black food colouring or red, green and blue food colouring to this ration: 3:2.5:1
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh
- A fine sieve strainer
- Puree the frozen blackberries in a blender and then filter the liquid through a sieve to remove the seeds. Put this seed-free blueberry puree aside in a bowl.
- Mix the food colouring through the yoghurt – it should be a grey colour.
- In a clear cup, pour 1/16th blackberry puree in the base, layer with the grey yoghurt, then top with another 1/16th of the puree, top with ¼ cup of the fresh blueberries
Variations: Try adding chopped kiwi fruit for more scariness or try an orange version by adding pureed pumpkin and mango.
Tips: If you don’t have a fine sieve you can strain the blackberries through a clean muslin cloth.