Layered yoghurt and fruit crumble
GREEN (ACT & SA) / Everyday (NSW)
Makes 10 serves (250ml cup size); apple, fruit or mango
- 1kg plain reduced fat yoghurt
- 250g oats
- Cinnamon to top
- 825g fruit (see variations below)
- Layer fruit salad into see-through cup (approximately 2cm deep at base).
- Add a layer of yoghurt.
- Add a layer of oats.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 until 1cm from the top of the cup.
- Top with oats and/or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Apple: 825g of fresh or tinner (pie) apple
- Fruit: 825g of fresh fruit salad of your choice, or a mix of frozen and fresh pieces
- Mango: 825g frozen mango chunks
- Use any seasonal fruit you like – different flavoured yoghurts will add variety to your menu.
- Frozen fruit helps reduce preparation time and wastage.
Recipe tested by EG October 2016
Download and print this recipe: Layered yoghurt and fruit crumble