Milkshakes – Chocolate, Strawberry & Caramel
GREEN ACT/SA / Everyday NSW
Makes 10 serves
- 2.5 litres reduced-fat milk
- 2 cups Greek-style yogurt, frozen into an ice-cube tray
- 2/3 cup flavoured syrup (chocolate or strawberry or caramel)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend till well mixed and frothy
- Divide into 10 cups.
- Chocolate- You can use milo or chocolate powder instead of syrup
- Strawberry- Use fresh strawberries when in season instead of syrup
- When strawberries are in season, it is a great idea to make your own puree and freezing it in portions (you can use an ice cube tray to do this).
For a printable version of this recipe click here