GREEN ACT/ EVERYDAY NSW
Makes 6 serves
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 6 pitted dates
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor
- Blend on high speed until all combined
- For the best consistency, pour into an air tight container and place in freezer for 2-3 hours before serving.
- The longer your nice cream goes uneaten, the coarser the texture will become. Try to eat it within 2 weeks (if you can last that long!) and use a warm spoon to scoop.
- For chunky date pieces, chop the dates up by hand and mix these in at the end, rather than adding them in the blender.
- Swap the cocoa powder for strawberries for a banana berry nice cream!
|Per serve (100g)||Per 100g|
|Fat – total (g)||0.97||0.97|
|Carbohydrates – total (g)||20||20|