Real fruit icy poles
28/07/2015 Canteen recipes, GREEN, Healthy Eating, Help for Parents, Party food ideas, Recipes, Snacks, Sweet food
- 6 icy pole moulds
- 1 cup any fruit you like, e.g. strawberries, mango, blueberries, cherries, kiwifruit, pineapple, watermelon etc.
- 2 cups 99% fruit juice of your choice
- Cut fruit into chunks and place in the moulds, filling about half way.
- Pour in fruit juice to the top of the mould.
- Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, run some warm water over the mould and gently slide the icy pole out.
Recipe tester: KB August 2015