Getting to know the NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy Webinar
This webinar is designed for canteen managers and staff to give a deeper understanding of the NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy and how to apply it to your school canteen. The slides for this presentation can be found above the video below, and all resources mentioned throughout the recorded webinar are linked below the video for your convenience.
If after watching the webinar you have any questions or don’t know where to go for support, please contact us and we can point you in the right direction.
View the slides here.
Download the slides in low resolution here.
Or you can also watch the video below.
Links and resources
- Healthy School Canteen Strategy Food and Drink Criteria Booklet (contains: Menu Item Ready Reckoner & Essentials Shopping List)
- Menu Check Application form
- Healthy Food Finder
- Healthy Kids Buyers’ Guide
- Healthy Kids Association website
- Healthy Kids NSW website
- Healthy School Canteens website
- Health Promotion Officer Contacts list
- Secondary School Support Service