If you would like to advertise a job or any other position at your canteen on this page, please contact us. Standard job ads cost $35 for members and $50 for non-members.
Brisbane Water Secondary College, Umina Campus – posted 6th Feb 2019
We are seeking an efficient, enthusiastic, and friendly Assistant Canteen Supervisor. The Canteen is run by the Brisbane Water Secondary College, Umina Campus, Parents & Citizens Association.
The Assistant Canteen Supervisor will work under the direction of the Canteen Supervisor and support the operation of the canteen in accordance with the College’s Canteen Policy and related Work, Health & Safety Regulations. Initially this part time position is for between 20 – 25 hours per week including relieving the Canteen Supervisor when required. The position is made based on “Casual Employment” and paid under the Fast Food Industry Award 2010.
The position is to commence on Tuesday 5thMarch, 2019.
Applicants please address in no more than 2 pages the following:
- Name and contact details
- Brief personal resume including employment history and details of 3 current referees
- Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and uphold confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Statement of Attainment for a Nationally Accredited Food Handlers & Safety Certificate Course or similar (or a willingness to enroll and work towards this).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prepared to be assessed via “Police Security Check”, “Working with Children Check” and “Work, Health & Safety”
- Demonstrated understanding of the NSW Healthy Schools Canteen Strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in school canteen management.
- Demonstrated financial experience.
- Ability to use basic computer software such as Email, Word & Excel.
Applications close 3pm Friday 15th February, 2019.
Applications to be addressed and posted to:
BWSC Umina P&C Association
Brisbane Water Secondary College Umina Campus
Veron Road, Umina Beach 2257
Ph: 02 43419066
A casual canteen manager is required for a primary school on Sydney’s North Shore. This position is set to start in term 1, 2019. Please contact email@example.com or call Jacqui on (02) 9876 1300 for more information.