NSW School Canteen Secondary School Support Service
Are you a secondary school that needs support while transitioning to a healthy school canteen?
Good news, there is help at hand for your high school!
We have launched the NSW School Canteen Secondary School Support Service – a service dedicated to supporting secondary schools to meet the NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy.
Canteen managers, staff and volunteers can contact us on (02) 9876 1300 (or 1300 724 850 from outside Sydney) for assistance between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
We can help you with:
- Understanding the Food and Drink Criteria
- Finding Health Star Rating information
- Making changes to your menu to meet the Criteria
- Marketing and promoting a healthy canteen
- Completing the Ready, Set, Choose action list
- Getting a menu check – how to fill and complete an application form
- Resources and support tools available
If you are after more information, ideas, tools and templates to support you in providing a healthier school canteen for the students at your high school, click here.