Zucchini and sweet corn soup
GREEN (ACT & SA)
This recipe has been adapted from the Go for 2 and 5, Healthy Food Fast Cookbook (State of Western Australia 2006, Fourth edition)
- 4 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 8 cups of chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 x 310g can creamed corn
- 1 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- Place zucchini and stock in one large pot and bring to the boil.
- Simmer over gentle heat for 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat, puree in a blender until smooth.
- Stir through creamed corn and milk.