2022 Menu Wall of Fame (NSW)
Are you a NSW school canteen who has passed the Menu Check? It’s time to show off!
We are building a ‘Menu Wall of Fame’ to recognise the school canteens who have passed the NSW School Canteen Menu Check and offer the opportunity to share the menu that contributed to your success.
One menu from each NSW Local Health District will be selected to be listed on the Menu Wall of Fame. This resource will be used by school canteens around NSW – providing insight and inspiration for schools that are yet to pass a Menu Check, and new ideas for canteens who have passed a Menu Check but are looking to change up their menu.
Criteria for inclusion
In order for submissions to be considered, your menu must meet the NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy, and your school must have passed a Menu Check in 2021/2022.
Menus must also meet the following design requirements:
• Menu items are to be categorised as Everyday or Occasional
• Menu items that have a portion size limit will state the maximum portion size next to the item e.g. “Strawberry flavoured milk (300mL)”
• Packaged items will have generic names used on the menu and not include any brand names e.g. “Strawberry flavoured milk.
If you would like assistance in applying the design requirements to your menu, please let us know.
"*" indicates required fields
- This resource is funded by NSW Health
- Submitting an entry will not guarantee admission into the resource
- Healthy Kids may require further information about your menu items (e.g. brands/flavours) in order to double check your menu still meets the criteria of the NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy
- When the final entries have been chosen, the winners will be contacted by Healthy Kids directly
Questions? Call (02) 9876 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org