Healthy Kids Product Registration Scheme (PRS)
The Healthy Kids Product Registration Scheme (PRS) is the leading food and drink registration program for school canteens in Australia. By registering with Healthy Kids, you can take advantage of our extensive canteen network and promote your products to over 8,000 school canteens across the country.
To ensure that only the healthiest products are registered with us, foods and drinks are assessed against the Healthy Kids Nutrient Criteria as well as the canteen guidelines for each state/territory.
Benefits of Registration
- A comprehensive product listing in our School Canteen Buyers Guides – highly regarded and trusted resources used by canteen managers to assist them to choose healthier products for their school canteen menus in line with their state/territory canteen guidelines.
- A registration certificate that shows the assessment of your registered products against each state/territory canteen guidelines and the Healthy Kids Nutrient Criteria (useful for distributors and sales staff).
- Use of the distinctive and credible Healthy Kids Registered Product Logo in your marketing materials, subject to a signed Licensed Deed Agreement. View our 2022 Media Kit for more information.
- The exclusive opportunity to advertise with Healthy Kids in our Buyers’ Guides, Members’ Magazines, eNewsletters, website, and social media pages.
- An opportunity to participate in our biennial Healthy Kids Exhibition and Training Day.
Register Your Products
Cost to Register: $2049 +GST for the Company Benefit Fee and $115 +GST per product for Product Assessment Fees ($99 +GST for re-registered products). The Product Assessment Fees cover the assessment of products for NSW, ACT, NT, Qld, SA and Tas and Vic.
Year-round Registration: When products are registered after the cut-off date to make it into the Buyers’ Guide, the products and company details are added to our What’s New page. The Company Benefit Fee is pro-rata, but the Product Assessment Fee remains the same year-round.
Download our 2022 Product Registration Scheme Flyer.
Do you have questions about our Product Registration Scheme? Give us a call on 1300 724 850 or email us at email@example.com.
Please subscribe to our food industry quarterly e-newsletter for the latest information and updates from Healthy Kids.