Already a member? Please login by clicking on ‘member login’ in the green box on the right → →
Not a member? Here’s how to join…
Healthy Kids is a member organisation. Our membership benefits service schools, leasees of canteens, health professionals, individuals and other affiliates. All of our services are directed towards improving food choices at school. Our children’s health is our future and ensuring they have healthy food choices at school is a priority, especially with obesity on the rise.
We are here to help. Our advice and policies are inline with the canteen and nutrition in schools policy which is mandatory for state public schools.
By becoming a member, you can benefit from access to the following free services:
- Access to our phone line to answer any questions, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Access to our business advisory service
- Two Healthy Kids Members’ Magazines per calendar year and other communications
- Two tickets to the next Healthy Kids Training and Food Exhibition Day
- Eligibility for application to the expo scholarship (available for rural members)
Additionally, Flexischools, an online management and payment platform for canteens and other school services, is offering an exclusive members-only discount. Members who sign up to Flexischools for the first time will be eligible for:
- Set up: $490 + GST (down from $775 + GST)
- Transaction fee: 2.7% (down from 3%).
Contact Flexischools and mention you’re a Healthy Kids member to receive your discount.
Please note: affiliates will receive up to six copies of each Members’ Magazine and Buyers’ Guide. These will be mailed to our main contact to enable further distribution. Schools with leased canteens will receive a Buyers’ Guide and Members’ Magazine, plus a copy is sent to the leasee.
See our Healthy Kids membership page for more information on cost and types of membership.