How to start a kitchen garden
Whether you have access to a garden and functioning kitchen, or are confined to the classroom, KidsGrow KidsCook will provide everything you need to turn your students into green-fingered master chefs. It will:
- Teach about food, where its from and how to prepare it.
- Get kids eating more fruit and vegetables.
- Meet NSW curriculum learning outcomes.
- Save money- grow your own food, rather than buying it.
- Show that you take nutrition education seriously.
- Create interactive, fun lessons with our pre-prepared lesson plans.
Resources include lesson plans, healthy kids recipes, instructions for setting up and promotional materials.
Download the KidsGrowKidsCook resources today:
A- KGKC: Title page
B- KGKC: Intro
C-KGKC: Kids Grow (Gardening section)
D-KGKC: Munch & Crunch
E-KGKC: Kids Cook (Cooking section)
F-KGKC: Raw Ranger Recipes (cooking with no equipment)
G-KGKC: Cooking Captains (some kitchen equipment needed)
H-KGKC: Menu Masters (kitchen needed)
I-KGKC: Stage 1 Lesson plans
J_KGKC: Stage 2 Lessons plans (Part 1)
J_KGKC: Stage 2 Lesson plans (Part 2)
K_KGKC: Stage 3 Lesson plans (Part 1)
K_KGKC: Stage 3 Lesson plans (Part 2)
L KGKC: Calendar
M KGKC: Australian Guide to Healthy Eating Poster
N KGKC: Fruit and Veg Flashcards
O KGKC: Chatterbox
P KGKC: Resource posters