Celery and vegemite roll ups
- 8 slices wholemeal bread
- 2 tbs unsaturated margarine
- 2 tbs Vegemite
- 4 celery sticks, cut into thin slices
- 8 toothpicks
- Run a rolling pin over 8 slices of wholemeal bread, without crust, until very thin.
- Spread each slice of bread with a little margarine and vegemite, and place some thinly sliced celery sticks on each slice.
- Roll up each slice and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve as a mid-morning or afternoon snack.
Take care to remove toothpicks from roll ups before serving.