Frankenstein Halloween Toast
30/10/2019 A bit of fun, Canteen recipes, Everyday, GREEN, HKA Kitchen, Lunchbox, Recipes, Uncategorized
GREEN ACT & SA/ Everyday NSW
Makes 4 serves
- 4 pieces of bread, of your choice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large sheet of toasted dried seaweed or 2 -4 small sheets
- 1 small tomato
- 4 pitted black olive slices
- Several slithered almonds for the nose (or extra olives)
- Small block of Danish feta for neck bolts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast bread.
- Cut the seaweed into zig zags to look like hair (zig zag on the bottom and straight on the top).
- Slice the tomato then cut 1 round slice in half to create a semicircle for the mouth.
- Spread your toast with avocado. Add the seaweed hair, olive eyes, slithered almond nose, and tomato mouth.
- Place one small piece of Danish fetta on each side of the toast for neck bolts.
- Serve immediately (so the avocado doesn’t brown).
- Use scissors to cut the seaweed into zig zags.