Lunch box pasta salad
GREEN (ACT & SA)
- 200g pasta spirals
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 celery stick, sliced
- 1 handful green beans, sliced
- 1 handful button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small tin corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves, torn into small pieces
- 4 slices reduced fat ham or chicken, diced
- 2tbs reduced fat coleslaw dressing (optional)
- Cook pasta, drain and put into a large container.
- Add all other ingredients and mix through.
- Serve in salad containers or in the large compartment of a lunch box.