31/03/2014 AMBER, Everyday, Healthy Eating, Help for Parents, Hot meals, Recipes
- 8 eggs
- 50ml reduced fat milk
- 200g reduced fat cheddar, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g potatoes, peeled, cooked and sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl and add cheese.
- Heat half the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over low heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring until soft (approximately 5-6 minutes). Remove and add to the egg mixture with the potato.
- Wipe pan clean, then return to low heat with remaining oil. Pour in frittata mixture and using a palette knife, gently pull away from sides of the pan, allowing uncooked egg to run to edges.
- Once cooked around the outside (about 2-3 minutes), transfer pan to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until set.
- Turn out and cool. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables.