Fruit & Veg Month 2023 Resources
The Teacher’s Booklet contains:
- Organisational hints and tips (download your checklist here)
- Whole of school activities
- Canteen ideas
- How to include your school families
- A summary table of the classroom activities
For the 2023 event we have developed brand new sets of classroom activities for each primary school stage (ES1 to S3). The activities meet selected outcomes from the NSW PDHPE syllabus as well as science, maths and technology outcomes.
Access the summary table of the classroom activities and peruse the lesson outlines and outcomes. Then click on the lesson name in the table to be directed to the full activity outline and worksheets for that classroom activity. You can then download your chosen activities to your computer or print them out.
Alternatively, you can access the classroom activities and the supporting documents directly via the links below:
Lesson 1 – The science behind growing fruit & vegies
Lesson 2 – The farm to fork process
Lesson 3 – What happens in the body?
Lesson 4 – Fruit & Vegie experiments
Fruit & Veg Month student competition
Find more information, and submit your entries, on the Fruit & Veg Month student competition webpage
Deadline: 5pm, 6 October 2023
School communication resources
- Event logo and promotional tile
- School newsletter snippet
- School modifiable media release
- Get Ready eNewsletters: #1, #2, #3, #4